This site is written using C# & the ASP.NET MVC framework to dynamically create HTML5 W3C-valid markup from a MSSQL data source.
- Articles are written in CommonMark and converted at runtime using CommonMark.NET.
- Hosting is provided by SmarterASP.NET, using Windows Server w/ IIS 8+.
- Icons used on this site are sourced from Font Awesome by Dave Gandy et al.
- Dynamic code formatting is provided by Prism.js. Some code snippets are loaded as Gists, as well.
- Many thanks to Dave Childs, author of AddedBytes, for his super-helpful articles and his very handy cheat sheets .
- This site uses Akismet to filter spam bots (and careless users) on the various pages that accept user input. Akismet is an open API from Automattic and free for personal use; a commercial license is available as well.
Notice of Copyright
All original content on this site is licensed through a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 United States (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. Any information I attribute to another author is their property, and you must ask their permission before reproducing that content.